1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
I really, really needed this.(via 3am3pm)
Today this girl in class looked different because she had straightened her hair and I told her it was so pretty and straight and she goes “unlike me”. So me thinking that she has bad self esteem, I say “don’t say that. You’re pretty.” To which she replies “oh no, im pretty. I’m just not straight.” And I shit you not my stomach still hurts from laughing too hard.
Natalie Standiford, How to Say Goodbye in Robot (via bougainvilleax)
Makes every day an eternity
It’s hard to breathe without you
My lungs catch fire at the mention of your name
My eyes hurt when they aren’t looking into yours
My skin burns without your presence gracing it
Loving someone you can’t have
Makes this life feel
Like it is not worth living